3 HP Centrifugal Pump, 3 Phase, 208-230/460 Voltage, Cast Iron Housing Material
- Item# 4XX05
- Mfr. Model# 3MC1H5A0
- Catalog Page# 3297
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 3
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Amps 9.6-8.6/4.3
- Hz 60
- Duty Continuous
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Wetted Materials ANSI 316L Stainless Steel,Carbon,Ceramic,Buna N
- Impeller Material ANSI 316L Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Seal Material Standard, Carbon Ceramic Faces, Buna Elastomer and Stainless Steel Parts
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Closed
- Port Rotation Top
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 65-165 gpm @ 82-48 ft.
- Inlet Pressure 50 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/16"
- Max. Head 87 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 75 psi
- Height 8-7/8"
- Length 19-1/4"
- Width 8-1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 190
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 175
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 160
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 140
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 115
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 80
- Frame 48
- Motor RPM 3500
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.