208 to 240/480VAC Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled Straight Center Discharge Pump, 3-Phase, 1-1/4" NPT In
- Item # 4XW72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1MC1C5E0
- Catalog Page # 2637
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Straight Center Discharge Pump
- Discharge Pump Type Straight Center Discharge Pump
- HP - Pumps 1/2
- Phase - Pumps 3
- Voltage - Pumps 208 to 240/480VAC
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 75 psi
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1" NPT
- Amps 2.7-2.6/1.3
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Wetted Materials ANSI 316L Stainless Steel, Carbon, Ceramic, Buna N
- Impeller Material ANSI 316L Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Standard, Carbon Ceramic Faces, Buna Elastomer and Stainless Steel Parts
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Closed
- Port Rotation Top
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 18 to 40 gpm @ 62 to 35 ft.
- Inlet Pressure 50 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/16"
- Max. Head 71 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- Height 10-3/4"
- Length 18-5/8"
- Width 8-1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 44
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 36
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 30
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 20
- Best Efficiency GPM @ PSI 29 @ 52 ft.
- Frame 48
- Motor RPM 3500
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1N539GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.