Cast Iron 15 HP Centrifugal Pump, 208-230/460VAC Voltage, 37.5-34/17 Amps
- Item# 3CCW3
- Mfr. Model# 6BF1M5B0
- Catalog Page# 3296
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- HP 15
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460VAC
- Amps 37.5-34/17
- Hz 60
- Inlet 4" Flange
- Outlet 3" Flange
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Motor RPM 3500
- Motor Type JM
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/2"
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 600
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 590
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 570
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 555
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 535
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 510
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 490
- Max. Head 150 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 280-450 gpm @ 115-145 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Bronze, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Max. Case Pressure 175 psi
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Pressure 65 psi
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Length 25-3/16"
- Width 16-3/16"
- Height 11-3/16"
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 215JM
- Port Rotation 90 Increments
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 49UU70GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY
Price $4,091.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.