Cast Iron 10 HP Centrifugal Pump, 230VAC Voltage, 40 Amps
- Item# 2VRV8
- Mfr. Model# 9BF1L4A0
- Catalog Page# 3296
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- HP 10
- Phase 1
- Voltage 230VAC
- Amps 40
- Hz 60
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 1" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type JM
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Lead Free Bronze
- Max. Dia. Solids None
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 200 Ft. of Head 110
- GPM of Water @ 220 Ft. of Head 94
- GPM of Water @ 240 Ft. of Head 76
- GPM of Water @ 260 Ft. of Head 54
- Max. Head 285 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 50-110 gpm @ 200-260 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.1
- Wetted Materials 316 Stainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Bronze, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Max. Case Pressure 175 psi
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Pressure 117 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Length 27"
- Width 12-11/16"
- Height 10-3/4"
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 215
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.