Cast Iron 5 HP Centrifugal Pump, 208-230/460VAC Voltage, 14.8-13.6/6.8 Amps
- Item# 2VRU9
- Mfr. Model# 22BF1J5A0
- Catalog Page# 3296
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- HP 5
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460VAC
- Amps 14.8-13.6/6.8
- Hz 60
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 1" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type JM
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Lead Free Bronze
- Max. Dia. Solids None
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 120 Ft. of Head 108
- GPM of Water @ 130 Ft. of Head 100
- GPM of Water @ 140 Ft. of Head 94
- GPM of Water @ 160 Ft. of Head 76
- GPM of Water @ 180 Ft. of Head 44
- Max. Head 190 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 50 to 110 gpm @ 120 to 180 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.1
- Wetted Materials 316 Stainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Bronze, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Max. Case Pressure 175 psi
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Pressure 82 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Length 27"
- Width 11"
- Height 10-1/4"
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 184
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 49UU63GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY
Price $2,761.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.