Cast Iron 1-1/2 HP Centrifugal Pump, 115/230VAC Voltage, 21.2/11.1-10.6 Amps
- Item # 1N536
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1BF11512
- Catalog Page # 2696
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- High Head Pump Type Centrifugal Pump
- HP - Pumps 1-1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 120/240VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1" NPT
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1-1/4" NPT
- Max. Head 118 ft.
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 125 psi
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Open Dripproof
- Max. GPM @ Head 58 @ 40 ft.
- Amps 21.2/11.1-10.6
- Hz 60
- Motor RPM 3500
- Motor Type 56J
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/16"
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 58
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 56
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 53
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 49
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 39
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 31
- GPM of Water @ 110 Ft. of Head 22
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Wetted Materials 303 Stainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Bronze, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Max. Case Pressure 125 psi
- Inlet Pressure 55 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Length 16-3/4"
- Width 8-7/8"
- Height 9"
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 56J
- Port Rotation 45 Increments
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 20 to 52 gpm @ 110 to 65 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 37 @ 95 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 10 @ 116 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.