120/240VAC Open Dripproof Centrifugal Pump, 1-Phase, 1-1/2" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 1N512
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2BF12012
- Catalog Page # 2636
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Item - Straight Centrifugal Pumps Straight Centrifugal High Head Pump
- HP - Pumps 2
- Voltage - Pumps 120/240VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1-1/4" NPT
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Max. Head 102 ft.
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 125 psi
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Open Dripproof
- Max. GPM @ Head 100 @ 66 ft.
- Amps 26.0/13.8-13
- Hz 60
- Motor RPM 3500
- Motor Type JM
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/8"
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 104
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 96
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 84
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 68
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 32
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Wetted Materials 303 Stainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Bronze, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Max. Case Pressure 125 psi
- Inlet Pressure 55 psi
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Length 17-1/8"
- Width 8-7/8"
- Height 9"
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 56J
- Port Rotation 45 Increments
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 40 to 100 gpm @ 100 to 63 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 75 @ 85 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 20 @ 101 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2ZXJ9DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.