Cast Iron 3 HP Centrifugal Pump, 208-230/460VAC Voltage, 9.5-9.0/4.5 Amps
- Item# 1N495
- Mfr. Model# 3BF1H2A0H
- Catalog Page# 3296
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- HP 3
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460VAC
- Amps 9.5-9.0/4.5
- Hz 60
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Motor RPM 3500
- Motor Type JM
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/16"
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 137
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 133
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 122
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 115
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 107
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 100
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 67
- GPM of Water @ 120 Ft. of Head 67
- Max. Head 139 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 40-100 gpm @ 130-60 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Wetted Materials 303 Stainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Bronze, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Max. Case Pressure 175 psi
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Pressure 175 psi
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Length 18-3/8"
- Width 10-5/8"
- Height 8"
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 145JM
- Port Rotation 90 Increments
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.