Cast Iron 7-1/2 HP Centrifugal Pump, 208-230/460VAC Voltage, 23.2-21/10.5 Amps
- Item# 1N461
- Mfr. Model# 5BF1K5D0
- Catalog Page# 3296
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- HP 7-1/2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460VAC
- Amps 23.2-21/10.5
- Hz 60
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Motor RPM 3500
- Motor Type JM
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Max. Dia. Solids 5/16"
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 195
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 185
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 180
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 170
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 160
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 150
- GPM of Water @ 120 Ft. of Head 125
- Max. Head 140 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 60-175 gpm @ 140-80 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Wetted Materials 303 Stainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Bronze, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Max. Case Pressure 175 psi
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Pressure 175 psi
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Length 22-1/8"
- Width 14-9/16"
- Height 10-3/4"
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 213JM
- Port Rotation 90 Increments
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 12A073DAYTON
Price $1,860.00 / each