Cast Iron 7-1/2 HP Centrifugal Pump, 208-230/460VAC Voltage, 21.4-20.4/10.2 Amps
- Item# 1N456
- Mfr. Model# 6BF1K2E0
- Catalog Page# 3296
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- HP 7-1/2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460VAC
- Amps 21.4-20.4/10.2
- Hz 60
- Inlet 4" Flange
- Outlet 3" Flange
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Motor RPM 3500
- Motor Type JM
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/2"
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 450
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 420
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 390
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 350
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 310
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 260
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 110
- Max. Head 91 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 225-365 gpm @ 85-55 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Wetted Materials 303 Stainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Bronze, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Max. Case Pressure 175 psi
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Pressure 175 psi
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Length 20-1/2"
- Width 16-7/8"
- Height 10-1/2"
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 184JM
- Port Rotation 90 Increments
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 49UU31GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY
Price $3,329.00 / each