Cast Iron 7-1/2 HP Centrifugal Pump, 3 Phase, 208-230/460VAC Voltage
- Item# 1N454
- Mfr. Model# 6BF1K5D0
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 7-1/2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460VAC
- Amps 21.2/10.6
- Inlet 4"
- Outlet 3"
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Max. Head 75 ft.
- Seal Material Buna N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Length 22-1/8"
- Width 17-13/16"
- Height 11-1/4"
- Motor RPM 3500
- Hz 60
- Motor Type JM
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Bronze, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, 316 Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F with Standard Seal, 250 Degrees F with High Temperature Seal
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 400
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 360
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 310
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 250
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 150
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 240 to 320 gpm @ 60 to 50 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 175 psi
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Pressure 175 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 7/16"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 213JM
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.