120/208 to 240VAC Centrifugal Pump, 1-Phase, 3" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 3CCU8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4BF1H4K0
- Catalog Page # 2636
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Item - Straight Centrifugal Pumps Straight Centrifugal High Flow Pump
- HP - Pumps 3
- Voltage - Pumps 120/208 to 240VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Inlet Size - Pumps 3" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 2-1/2" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 27 psi
- Max. Head 61 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 110 to 170 gpm @ 60 to 50 ft.
- Amps 29/15-14.5
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Length 20-3/4"
- Width 12-13/16"
- Height 10-1/2"
- Motor RPM 3500
- Hz 60
- Motor Type JM
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Bronze, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F with Standard Seal, 250 Degrees F with High Temperature Seal
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 170
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 98
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 175 psi
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 7/16"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 182JM
- Port Rotation 90 Increments
- Max. GPM @ Head 180 @ 45 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 130 gpm @ 55 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 77 @ 55 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.