120/240VAC Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled Centrifugal Pump, 1-Phase, 1-1/4" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 1N532
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1BF20712
- Catalog Page # 2696
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- High Flow Pump Type Centrifugal Pump
- HP - Pumps 3/4
- Voltage - Pumps 120/240VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 125 psi
- Max. Head 60 ft.
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 16 to 38 gpm @ 32 to 30 ft.
- Amps 12.8/6.7-6.4
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Length 14-5/8"
- Width 8-7/8"
- Height 9"
- Motor RPM 3500
- Hz 60
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Bronze, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F with Standard Seal, 250 Degrees F with High Temperature Seal
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 43
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 38
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 31
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 23
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 125 psi
- Inlet Pressure 30 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/16"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 56J
- Port Rotation 45 Increments
- Max. GPM @ Head 43 @ 20 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 25 gpm @ 47 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 10 @ 57 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1N542GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.