240 to 480VAC Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled Centrifugal Pump, 3-Phase, 1-1/2" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 52TW76
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2BF82034
- Catalog Page # 2636
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Item - Straight Centrifugal Pumps Straight Centrifugal High Flow Pump
- HP - Pumps 2
- Voltage - Pumps 240 to 480VAC
- Phase - Pumps 3
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1-1/4" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 125 psi
- Max. Head 79 ft.
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 30 to 80 gpm @ 52 to 31 ft.
- Amps 4.4-4.2/2.1
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Length 16-3/4"
- Width 8-7/8"
- Height 9"
- Motor RPM 3500
- Hz 60
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Wetted Materials 303 Stainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Bronze, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 80
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 66
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 36
- Max. Case Pressure 125 psi
- Inlet Pressure 55 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/16"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 56J
- Port Rotation 45 Increments
- Max. GPM @ Head 96 @ 50 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 66 gpm @ 70 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 20 @ 78 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.