120/240VAC Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled Centrifugal Pump, 1-Phase, 2" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 2VRU1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 22BF1E4K0
- Catalog Page # 2636
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Item - Straight Centrifugal Pumps Straight Centrifugal High Flow Pump
- HP - Pumps 1
- Voltage - Pumps 120/240VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Inlet Size - Pumps 2" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 28 psi
- Max. Head 65 ft.
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 30 to 60 gpm @ 60 to 45 ft.
- Amps 14.0/7.0
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Lead Free Bronze
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Length 27"
- Width 10-3/8"
- Height 9"
- Motor RPM 3450
- Hz 60
- Motor Type TEFC
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Bronze, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, 316 Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F with Standard Seal, 250 Degrees F with High Temperature Seal
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 40
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 24
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.1
- Max. Case Pressure 175 psi
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Max. Dia. Solids None
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 143
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Max. GPM @ Head 55 @ 40 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 35 gpm @ 50 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 20 @ 56 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.