120/240VAC Cast Iron Centrifugal Pump, 1-Phase, 1-1/2" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 1N441
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GT07
- Catalog Page # 2638
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Pressure Pump Type Centrifugal Pump
- HP - Pumps 3/4
- Voltage - Pumps 120/240VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 45 psi
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 40 @ 60 ft.
- Amps 14.8/7.4
- Hz 60
- GPM @ 10 PSI 46
- GPM @ 15 PSI 45
- GPM @ 20 PSI 44
- GPM @ 25 PSI 40
- GPM @ 30 PSI 34
- GPM @ 35 PSI 26
- GPM @ 40 PSI 10
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Open Dripproof
- Wetted Materials CI, Noryl, Lexan, Carbon, Ceramic and Buna
- Impeller Material Noryl
- Seal Material Carbon, Ceramic,Buna
- Thermal Protection Automatic Reset
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Closed
- Duty Continuous
- Port Rotation TOP
- Agency Compliance UL/CSA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Features Casing Design Prevents the Seal from Running Dry, Back Pull Out Design for Ease of Maintenance
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Includes Buna N and Carbon/Ceramic Parts
- Best Efficiency GPM @ PSI 40 to 60 ft.
- Frame 56J
- Height 9-1/4"
- Inlet Pressure 25 psi
- Length 19-3/16"
- Max. Case Pressure 125 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/16
- Max. Head 104 ft.
- Width 8-1/4"
- Suction Lift 25 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.