1/3 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, No Switch Included Switch Type
- Item # 2NUZ4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WE0311L
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- Pump HP 1/3
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 27 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N, Silicon Carbide, Stainless Steel
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Max. Diameter Solids 3/4"
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Amps - Pumps 10.70
- Height 16"
- Diameter 11-3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 87
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 75
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 40
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 59
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 61
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 10
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 72
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 32
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 20
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 9
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 1750
- Thermal Protection Thermal Protection
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Type Oil Filled Capacitor Start
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60
- Length 8-1/2"
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 18"
- Pump RPM 1750
- Width 8-1/2"
- Bearing Type Ball
- Agency Compliance UL 778, CSA C22.2 108
- Item - Effluent Pumps Submersible Effluent Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.