1-1/2 HP Manual Submersible Sewage Pump, 200 Voltage
- Item # 5NXX3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WS1538BHF
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sewage Pump
- Pump HP 1-1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 200VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 67 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Silicone Carbide
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Max. Diameter Solids 2"
- Pump Type Manual
- Amps - Pumps 10.00
- Height 19"
- Diameter 12-1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 186
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 170
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 150
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 110
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 67
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 29
- Thermal Protection No
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Bearing Type Ball
- Agency Compliance UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Item - Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.