Cast Iron 5 HP Centrifugal Pump, 3 Phase, 208-230/460VAC Voltage
- Item# 1N472
- Mfr. Model# 4BF1J5J0
- Catalog Page# 3296
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
GOULDS WATER TECHNOLOGY
Cast Iron 5 HP Centrifugal Pump, 208-230/460VAC Voltage
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 5
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460VAC
- Amps 14.8-13.6/6.8
- Inlet 3" NPT
- Outlet 2-1/2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Max. Head 75 ft.
- Seal Material Buna N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Length 20-1/2"
- Width 13"
- Height 10-1/2"
- Motor RPM 3500
- Hz 60
- Motor Type JM
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Bronze, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F with Standard Seal, 250 Degrees F with High Temperature Seal
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 240
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 215
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 192
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 162
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 120
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 100 to 200 gpm @ 75 to 38 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 175 psi
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Pressure 175 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 5/16"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 184JM
- Port Rotation 90 Increments
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.