1/2 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, No Switch Included Switch Type
- Item # 2NUZ8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WE0511H
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- Pump HP 1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 46 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N, Silicon Carbide, Stainless Steel
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Max. Diameter Solids 3/4"
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Amps - Pumps 14.50
- Height 16"
- Diameter 11-3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 78
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 11
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 34
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 56
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 30
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 30
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 5
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 16
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Thermal Protection Thermal Protection
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Type Oil Filled Capacitor Start
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60
- Length 8-1/2"
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 18"
- Pump RPM 3450
- Width 8-1/2"
- Bearing Type Ball
- Agency Compliance UL 778, CSA C22.2 108
- Includes 1-1/2" FNPT Flange
- Item - Effluent Pumps Submersible Effluent Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.