Electrical Safety Tester
- Item # 30PR90
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SECULIFE ST
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113637
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electrical Safety Tester
- Power Source 115/230VAC
- Leakage Current Range 0 to 310uA
- Current Range 0 to 16A
- Insulation Resistance Range 0.05 ohm to 310 megaohm
- Insulation Resistance Test Voltage 50 to 500VDC
- High Voltage Test 1.5KVDC
- Resistance Range 0 to 150 kilohm
- Display Backlit Dot Matrix Display
- Measures Insulation Resistance, Equivalent Device Leakage Current, Equivalent Patient Leakage Current, Residual Current
- Special Features Test Instrument for DIN EN 60601/60335/60950/61010, DIN VDE 0700/0701-0702 and IEC 62353 (VDE 0751-1)
- Includes (1) Probe Cable with test probe, (1) Plug-On Alligator Clip for Test Probes, (3) Plug-On Quick-Connect Terminals, (10) Conductor Patient Connection Cable 2mm, (10) Clip-On Alligator Clip 2mm, (1) Calibration Certificate Per DKD, (1) Operating Instructions, (1) Carrying Strap
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.