16-1/2" x 17" x 19-3/8" Upflow/Downflow Uncased Coil Precharged With Nitrogen
- Item # 38GN40
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CAUF3636B6
- Catalog Page # 3090
- UNSPSC # 40101704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Uncased Coil
- Type Upflow/Downflow
- Nominal Capacity (Tons) 3.0
- Rated CFM @ ARI 1050
- Height (In.) 19-3/8
- Width (In.) 16-1/2
- Depth (In.) 17
- Liquid Line Size (In.) 3/8 ODS
- Suction Line Size (In.) 3/4 ODS
- Tubing Material Aluminum
- Fin Material Aluminum
- For Use With Split-System A/C and Heat Pump Systems
- Requires Piston or TXV
- Precharged With Nitrogen
- Agency Compliance AHRI, ETL Listed
- 13 SEER Y
- 14 SEER Y
- 15 SEER Y
- 16 SEER Y
- 17 SEER N
- 18 SEER N
- Compatible With Furnace Width 17.5"
- Condensate Drain Connections Y
- Constructed With Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Plastic
- Drain Pan Y
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 35 yr. Parts Limited Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.