Water Pressure Reducing Valve, High Capacity Valve Type, 316L SS, 3/8" Pipe Size
- Item # 5LXN4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PR57-1A41C2O141
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D6744
- UNSPSC # 40141606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The PR-57 Series regulator features a piston-sensing design which provides the operator with low adjusting torque requirements when setting the outlet pressure. It helps to meet the demands of safe reduction of inlet pressures up to 10,000 psig. The body is constructed from 316L stainless steel, providing the ultimate in safety and corrosion resistance. The optional, self-relieving feature provides an additional level in operational ease, and allows for trapped downstream pressure to be safely vented to atmospheres through the bonnet.
- Item Water Pressure Reducing Valve
- Valve Type High Capacity
- Strainer No
- Material 316L SS
- Pipe Size 3/8"
- Preset Pressure Settings 0.05 psi
- Pressure Adjustment Range 0 to 6000 psi
- Connection Type FNPT
- Height 8"
- Length 3"
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 10,000 psi
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?