Water Pressure Reducing Valve, High Capacity Valve Type, Brass, 1/2" Pipe Size
- Item # 5LXL7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BP8-2A51L9C111
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D6748
- UNSPSC # 40141606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Water Pressure Reducing Valve
- Valve Type High Capacity
- Strainer No
- Material Brass
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Preset Pressure Settings 1.20 psi
- Pressure Adjustment Range 0 to 10 psi
- Connection Type FNPT
- Height 5-1/16"
- Length 8"
- Max. Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 500 psi
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).