Water Pressure Reducing Valve, High Capacity Valve Type, 316L SS, 1/2" Pipe Size
- Item # 5LXK1
- Mfr. Model # PR7-1A51I8C111
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D6741
- UNSPSC # 40141606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
PR-7 Series regulators are designed to handle high gas flow rates, including hydrogen flows up to 1000 liters per minute. They can withstand inlet pressures up to 3600 psig. They also hold outlet pressures closely with large changes of flow requirements.
- Item Water Pressure Reducing Valve
- Valve Type High Capacity
- Strainer No
- Material 316L SS
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Preset Pressure Settings 1.10 psi
- Pressure Adjustment Range 0 to 10 psi
- Connection Type FNPT
- Height 4-13/16"
- Length 2-1/16"
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 1000 psi
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?