Water Pressure Reducing Valve, Standard Valve Type, Brass, 1/4" Pipe Size
- Item # 5LXH5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PR2-2A11A3C111
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D6739
- UNSPSC # 40141606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
PR-2 series regulators are compact, brass body regulators designed for maximum flexibility in many classes of instrumentation service. They are specifically designed for gas applications, and capable of accepting high pressures directly from cylinders and other high pressure, non-corrosive systems. They are ideally suited for carrier gas pressure regulation, and are economical enough to use in low-pressure air systems, such as instrument cabinet air purge service.
- Item Water Pressure Reducing Valve
- Valve Type Standard
- Strainer No
- Material Brass
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Preset Pressure Settings 0.06 psi
- Pressure Adjustment Range 0 to 10 psi
- Connection Type FNPT
- Height 4-1/16"
- Length 2-1/16"
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 3600 psi
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?