Water Pressure Reducing Valve, Standard Valve Type, 316L SS, 1/4" Pipe Size
- Item # 5LXH3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PR1-1A11A3I111
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D6738
- UNSPSC # 40141606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The PR-1 Series is a versatile pressure reducing regulator designed to fulfill a wide range of needs in instrumentation sample systems and other applications such as semiconductor processing gases. It is recommended for a wide range of applications controlling pressures at low to moderate flows in gas or liquid service.
- Item Water Pressure Reducing Valve
- Valve Type Standard
- Strainer No
- Material 316L SS
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Preset Pressure Settings 0.06 psi
- Pressure Adjustment Range 0 to 250 psi
- Connection Type FNPT
- Height 4-1/16"
- Length 2-1/16"
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 3600 psi
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?