Charcoal Gray Wall Cabinet, Number of Shelves 3
- Item # 40LF04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DTW-1236-3000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 56101530
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Wall Cabinets Wall Cabinet
- Height of Cabinet 30"
- Width of Cabinet 36"
- Depth of Cabinet 12"
- Cabinet Door Type Standard
- Cabinet Locking Mechanism Keyed
- Cabinet Shelf Style Adjustable
- Number of Cabinet Shelves 3
- Load Capacity 500 lb.
- Method of Construction Welded
- Mounting Hardware Included No
- Cabinet Color Charcoal Gray
- Net Weight 130 lb.
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Gauge 16
- Material - Cabinets Steel
- Finish - Cabinets Baked Enamel
- Mounting Hole Spacing 30"
- Shelf Capacity 800 lb.
- Cabinet Handle Style Recessed
- Locking Cabinet Yes
- Locking Points 3 Points
- Cabinet Strength Rating Industrial
- Number of Doors 2
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 90% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Minimum 90% Post-Consumer Recycled Content.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.