Flex Seal Uncoated Laser Safety Goggles with Light Magenta Lenses
- Item# 3NTW4
- Mfr. Model# 31-70104
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 46181804
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Laser Safety Goggles
- Laser Type Diode 1 Sperian Polymer Laser
- Frame Design Flex Seal
- Size Fits Over Most Prescription Frames
- Visible Luminous Transmission 45%
- Optical Density @ Wavelength Greater Than7 @ 780-840nm, Greater Than4 @ 755-855nm, Greater Than7 @ 190-380nm
- Lens Material Polymer
- Filter Number 104
- Lens Coating Uncoated
- Lens Color Light Magenta
- Frame Color Black
- Venting Indirect
- Includes Sperian Polymer Laser Type: Diode 1; OD Greater Than7 @ 780-840nm; OD Greater Than4 @ 755-855nm; OD Greater Than7 @ 190-380nm; Flex Seal Google Frame Style; Visible Light Transmission: 45%
- Standards ANSI Z87.1, ANSI Z136.1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3NTX3UVEX BY HONEYWELL
Price $414.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.