Uniform Shirt Carrier, 3XL
- Item # 33G633
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GH-USC-G-3X
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H0111
- UNSPSC # 46151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item is not available for purchase online and is restricted to Government, Military, and Law Enforcement. Call 1‑800‑GRAINGER (1‑800‑472‑4643) to order.
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- Item Uniform Shirt Carrier
- Size 3XL
- Material 600d Polyester
- Color Gray
- Fits Chest Size 50" to 51"
- Type External
- For Use With Concealable Ballistic Panels
- Features Uniform Shirt Appearance and Functionality, Dress Pockets, Discreet Pockets, Lower Utility Pockets, Standard Badge Grommets and Removable Nameplate, Shoulder Epaulets, Ballistic Suspension, Moisture Wicking Liner, Internal Cummerbund, Dual 5x8/8x10" Front Trauma Plate Pockets
- Includes 1 Uniform Shirt Carrier (USC)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.