Tactical Response Carrier,Extrnl,Black,L
- Item # 33G666
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GH-TRC-B-LG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H0137
- UNSPSC # 46151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item is not available for purchase online and is restricted to Government, Military, and Law Enforcement. Call 1‑800‑GRAINGER (1‑800‑472‑4643) to order.
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- Item Tactical Response Carrier
- Size L
- Material 1000d Cordura
- Color Black
- Fits Chest Size 43" to 45"
- Type External
- For Use With Concealable Ballistic Panels
- Features Tactical Carrier With Front and Rear Molle Attachment System, Front and Rear 10x12" Hard Armor Plate Pockets, Front and Rear 4x10" Hybrid Molle-Hook and Loop Zone With Id's (Default "police" In White), Rear Drag Strap, Dual Mic Tabs, Ballistic Suspension, Moisture Wicking Liner, Internal Cummerbund
- Includes 1 Tactical Response Carrier (TRC)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.