Tactical Plate Harness,Universal
- Item # 53YC44
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GH-HRN-PH1-SL-FCF
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tactical Plate Harness
- NIJ Armor Rating Not Rated
- Areal Density 0.31 psf
- Size Universal
- Material Cordura
- Armor Thickness 0.220"
- Armor Weight 0.79 lb.
- Closure Type 2" Side Webbing with Buckle, Hook-and-Loop
- Color Black
- Fits Chest Size Universal
- Type Full Cut Front, Full Cut Rear, Slim Thickness
- Number of Pockets (Inside) 0
- Number of Pockets (Outside) 0
- Fits Plates Up to 10x12"
- For Use With Plates Up to 10x12"
- Features Plate Pockets, Shooter's Cut or Full Cut Front Configuration, Standard and Slim Design for Secure Plate Insertion, MOLLE Attachment System, Front and Rear Hook-and-Loop for Accessory Attachment, Rear Drag Strap for Emergency Extraction, Padded Shoulder Attachment with Spacer Mesh for Added Comfort and Weight distribution, Optional Front and Rear ID's Shooter, Soft Armor Plate Backers
- Includes HRN-PH1 Tactical Plate Harness
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.