Spike Resistant Vest Pkg, Dark Navy, L
- Item# 33G478
- Mfr. Model# GH-TALON-2-1N-LG
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# H0086
- UNSPSC# 46151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Restricted: This item is not available for purchase online and is restricted to Government, Military, and Law Enforcement. Call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643) to order.
- Shipping Weight 5.0 lbs.
- Item Spike Resistant Vest Package
- NIJ Armor Rating NIJ 0115.00 Level 2 Spike Resistant
- Areal Density 0.46 psf
- Size L
- Material Polycotton Carrier
- Color Dark Navy
- Fits Chest Size 43" to 45"
- Type NIJ 0115.00 Level 2 Spike Resistant (0.46 psf)
- Features Concealable
- Includes Ballistic Panels (Front and Rear), 1 Standard Concealable Carrier (Polycotton, Ballistic Suspension, Adjustable Straps, Dual 5x8/8x10" Front Trauma Plate Pockets, Shirt Tails, Moisture Wicking Liner), 5x8" Soft Trauma Plate
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.