Ballistic Vest Package, NIJ 0101.05 Level 3A Ballistics, 3X to 5X
- Item # 425N76
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GH-PRO-IIIA-M-2-CST-3X5X
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ballistic Vest Package
- NIJ Armor Rating NIJ 0101.05 Level 3A Ballistics
- Areal Density 1.35 psf
- Size 3X to 5X
- Material Ripstop, Kevlar(R)
- Armor Thickness 0.300"
- Armor Weight 1.50 lb.
- Closure Type Zipper
- Color Custom
- Fits Chest Size Custom
- Type Type 3A Concealable
- Number of Pockets (Inside) 4
- Number of Pockets (Outside) 0
- For Use With Soft Armor Panels and Trauma Plates Up to 8x10"
- Features Removable (6) Point Strap Kit with Elastic Cummerbund, Spacer Mesh Padded Shoulders, Panel Suspension, Shirt Tails
- Includes Ballistic Panels, (2) Concealable Carriers, Soft Trauma Plate
- Type - Body Armor Concealable
- Series - Body Armor Pro
- Plate Type Included - Body Armor Soft Plate
- Front Standing Length - Body Armor 12"
- Front Seated Length - Body Armor 10"
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.