Micro IV/NH3/0-200 ppm with Value Kit
- Item # 36LR49
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1418-170K
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gas Detector
- Gas Type Ammonia
- Detects NH3
- Sensor Range 0 to 200 ppm
- Resolution 1 ppm
- Housing Color Silver
- Operating Temp. Range -4 to +131 Degrees F, -20 to +55 Degrees C
- Alarm Setting Adjustable
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type AA Alkaline
- Battery Life Up to 3000 hr.
- Display LCD
- Interchangeable Sensors Yes
- Height 3-1/2"
- Width 1-55/64"
- Depth 1"
- Standards c-UL-us Class 1, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D Tempature Code T3C
- Includes Rubber Boot, Belt Clip
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.