Polypropylene FNPT x FNPT Ball Valve, Tee, 3/8" Pipe Size
- Item # 1CLU7
- Mfr. Model # 167546321
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Polypropylene
- Body Style Inline True Union
- General Connection Type Female NPT
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 3/8"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 150 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 75 psi WSP
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Ball Material Polypropylene
- Seat Material PTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Tee
- Handle Material Glass Filled Polypropylene
- Stem Material Polypropylene
- Body Seal Material EPDM
- Features Integrated Stainless Steel Mounting Inserts
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Plastic
- Standards ASTM D 4101
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1CLV5GF PIPING SYSTEMS
List Price $116.90 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.