GF PIPING SYSTEMS
PVC Socket x Socket x Socket Ball Valve, Tee, 1-1/2" Pipe Size
- Item # 6FXG4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 161543096
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Type 543 True Union Ball Valves3-way, full-port valves can be used with Schedule 80 fittings and pipe; can divert flow left/right/off. True union design permits radial installation without flow interruption. With chemical-resistant FPM O-rings.George Fischer Type 543 True Union • Max. pressure: 150 psi at 73°FValves are compact and can perform the work of two 2-way ball valves. For use in chemical industry, pool, and wastewater applications.Meet NSF standards.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material PVC
- Body Style 3-Way True Union
- General Connection Type Socket
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1-1/2"
- Connection Type Socket x Socket x Socket
- Port Full L
- Max. Pressure 150 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 0 psi WSP
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Ball Material PVC
- Seat Material PTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Tee
- Handle Material Glass Filled Polypropylene
- Stem Material PVC
- Body Seal Material FPM
- Features Integrated Stainless Steel Mounting Inserts
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Plastic
- Standards ASTM 1970-01, ASTM D1784, USP Class VI, FDA
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?