Fuel Conditioning Collars, 3/4 to 2 In
- Item# 23M562
- Mfr. Model# GGS#2
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40101834
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Magnetic Fuel Conditioning Collars
- For Pipe Size 3/4 to 2"
- Collars Required @ 75K to 250K Btu 2
- Collars Required @ 250K to 600K Btu 3
- Collars Required @ 600K to 850K Btu 4
- Collars Required @ 850K to 1,200K Btu 5
- Collars Required @ 1,200K to 3,000K Btu 6
- Collars Required @ 3,000K to 5,000K Btu 8
- Collars Required @ 5,000K to 7,000K Btu 10
- Collars Required @ 7,000K to 9,000K Btu 12
- Application Boilers, Commercial Furnaces, Hot Water Tanks, HVAC Units, Pool Heaters, Tow Motors, Radiant Heaters, Commercial Ovens
- Features Lower Fuel Consumption Up To 15%, Lower CO Emission Output Up To 80%, And No system Shut Down Or Special Tools Needed
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.