Fuel Conditioning Collars, 3/4 to 2 In
- Item # 23M562
- Mfr. Model # GGS#2
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101834
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Fuel Conditioning Magnetic Collars • Max. temp.: 540°F Maintenance free Life expectancy: 99 yearsLowers fuel consumption up to 15% and reduces CO emissions by up to 80%. Innovative technology alters the molecular structure in fossil fuels for more efficient combustion. Install easily without special tools and without system shutdown. Can be subjected to sunlight and chemical disinfectants with no loss of performance. For use in boilers, commercial ovens and furnaces, hot water tanks, HVAC units, pool heaters, radiant heaters, and in tow motor applications.
- Item Magnetic Fuel Conditioning Collars
- For Pipe Size 3/4 to 2"
- Collars Required @ 75K to 250K Btu 2
- Collars Required @ 250K to 600K Btu 3
- Collars Required @ 600K to 850K Btu 4
- Collars Required @ 850K to 1,200K Btu 5
- Collars Required @ 1,200K to 3,000K Btu 6
- Collars Required @ 3,000K to 5,000K Btu 8
- Collars Required @ 5,000K to 7,000K Btu 10
- Collars Required @ 7,000K to 9,000K Btu 12
- Application Boilers, Commercial Furnaces, Hot Water Tanks, HVAC Units, Pool Heaters, Tow Motors, Radiant Heaters, Commercial Ovens
- Features Lower Fuel Consumption Up To 15%, Lower CO Emission Output Up To 80%, And No system Shut Down Or Special Tools Needed
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.