- Item # 23NK50
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 30-000397
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112108
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Multi Tool Item Multi-Tool Plier
- Item Multi-Tool
- Multi Tools Included Cable Cutter,Combo Edge Knife Blade With Cat5 Jacket Cutter,Magnetic Driver Extension,Rj45 Crimper Head,Wire Cutter,Wire Stripper
- Multi Tools Family Included Crimper,Cutter,Driver Extension,Knife
- Number of Tools 7
- Tool Material Stainless Steel
- Open Length/Closed Length 7-1/2"/7-1/2"
- Handle Material Nylon
- Features Combo Edge Knife Blade with CAT5 Jacket Cutter, RJ45 Crimper Head, Magnetic Driver Extension
- Multi Tool Series Cable Dawg Tool
- Primary Handle Color Silver
- Opening Action Spring Assist Butterfly Opening
- Includes Multiple Driver Storage Compartment, Detachable Component Handle
- One-Hand Operation Yes
- Number of Functions 7
- Tool Access Internal
- Locking Yes
- Blade Type Combo Edge
- Sheath Material Coyote Brown
- Standards Berry Compliant
- Handle Color Natural
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.