Carbon Steel Multi-Tool Plier, Number of Tools: 6, Multi Tool Series: eFect II
- Item # 31EP11
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 30-001025
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112108
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Multi Tool Item Multi-Tool Plier
- Item Multi-Tool
- Multi Tools Included Dental Style Toothpick,Flat Driver,M249 Carbon Scraper,M4/M16 Bolt Scraper,Pin Punch
- Multi Tools Family Included Flat Driver,Pin Punch,Scraper,Toothpick
- Number of Tools 6
- Tool Material Carbon Steel
- Open Length/Closed Length 5-45/64"/3-1/2"
- Handle Material Glass Filled Nylon
- Features Weapons Cleaning Tool
- Multi Tool Series eFect II
- Primary Handle Color Silver
- Opening Action Butterfly Opening
- Includes Lifetime Warranty, MOLLE Sheath
- One-Hand Operation No
- Number of Functions 6
- Tool Access External
- Locking Yes
- Sheath Material Molle
- Standards Berry Compliant
- Handle Color Natural
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.