Fiber Optic Cable, Jacket Type: Flexible Thermoplastic, Core Dimension: 8.3 μm, 1000 ft. Length
- Item # 6UUE1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HDC920.41
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26121607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Data Cable Fiber Optic Cable
- Single Mode/Multi-Mode Single Mode
- Attenuation 0.7 dB/km @ 1310 and 1550 Nanometers
- Core Dimension - Fiber Optic Cable 8.3 Micrometer
- Fire Rating - Data Cable Appliance Wiring Material
- Jacket Color Black
- Spool Length 1000 ft.
- Fiber Count - Fiber Optic Cable (2) Fiber, (2) 24 AWG, (4) 20AWG
- NEC Article and Type AWM
- Package Type - Data Cable Spool
- Jacket Material - Wire and Cable Flexible All-Weather TPE
- Simplex/Duplex/Multifiber Multifiber
- Clad Dimension 125 Micrometer
- Construction Composite
- Standards SMPTE 311M Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.