GEORG FISCHER SIGNET
1/2 to 8 GF Insertion Fitting Electronic Flowmeter, Glass Filled Polypropylene, 0 to 99999 gpm
- Item # 36Y075
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3-9900-1P
- Catalog Page # 2680
- UNSPSC # 41112501
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This George Fischer® field mount LCD indicating transmitter can convert a flow sensor signal into a 4-20mA signal for long-distance transmission. Ideal for flow control and monitoring, filtration or softener regeneration, and feed pump pulsing.
- Item Electronic Flowmeter
- Flowmeter Product Group Electronic Flowmeter
- Connection Size 1/2" to 8"
- Connection Type Insertion
- Wetted Materials None
- Flow Range 0 to 99999 gpm
- Max. Viscosity 130 SSU
- Flow Material Water-Like, Clean Liquids
- Housing Material Glass Filled Polypropylene
- Flow Range @ GPH 0-99999
- Flow Range (GPM) 0-99999
- Flow Range (LPM) 0-99999
- Accuracy (%) +/-0.5
- Sensor Type Open Collector
- Rotor Type Paddlewheel
- O-Ring Viton
- Output Type 4-20mA
- Display Units gpm, gpd, Lpm, Lpd
- Display Type LCD
- Power Requirement 12-32VDC
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.