1/4 HP Direct Drive Blower Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 1075 Nameplate RPM, 208-230 Voltage
- Item # 6DLP1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5KCP39FGY827S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Direct Drive Blower Motor
- Motor Application OEM Replacement
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Air-Over
- HP 1/4
- Nameplate RPM 1075
- Voltage 208-230
- Full Load Amps 1.8
- Frame 48
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Ring
- Motor Bearings Sleeve
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Shaft Rotation CWSE
- Ins. Class B
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- No. of Speeds 3
- Phase 1
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 3"
- Body Dia. 5-3/5"
- Length Less Shaft 4-7/8"
- Overall Length 7-7/8"
- Mounting Stud Pattern 3-11/16" x 3-11/16"
- Stud Size 8"
- Capacitor Required 2MDV6
- Replacement For Replaces Carrier Mfr. No. 5KCP39FGS075S and GE 5KCP39FGS075SS
- Application Replaces Carrier Mfr. No. 5KCP39FGS075S and GE 5KCP39FGS075SS
- RPM Range 1001-1100
- Standards UL Recognized (E46035, E306343, E27885), CSA Certified (MC236833)
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.