1/3 HP Direct Drive Blower Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 910 Nameplate RPM, 208-230 Voltage
- Item # 6DLP6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3916
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- OEM Replacement Brand Goodman
- Item Direct Drive Blower Motor
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Phase 1
- HP 1/3
- RPM Range 0-1000
- No. of Speeds 3
- Voltage 208-230
- Motor Shaft Rotation CWSE
- Frame 48
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Air-Over
- Motor Mounting Type T-Flex
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 4"
- Number of Shafts 1
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Nameplate RPM 910
- Motor Application OEM Replacement
- Voltage Compatibility 115/208-230,208-230,208-240
- Full Load Amps 3.0
- Hz 60
- Ins. Class B
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Motor Bearings Sleeve
- Body Dia. 5-3/5"
- Length Less Shaft 5-1/16"
- Overall Length 9-1/16"
- Bolt Circle Dia. 9 and 10"
- Stud Size 8"
- Capacitor Required 2MDV7
- Replacement For Replaces Goodman Mfr. No. 5KCP39HGY842S and GE 5KCP39HGS518DS
- Application Replaces Goodman Mfr. No. 5KCP39HGY842S and GE 5KCP39HGS518DS
- Standards UL Recognized (E46035, E306343, E27885), CSA Certified (MC236833)
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.