Unshielded Outside Plant Category Cable, Jacket Color: Black, Number of Conductor Pairs: 4
- Item # 1MWZ2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # W7136100
- Catalog Page # 345
- UNSPSC # 26121609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Data Cable Outside Plant Category Cable
- Category - Data Cable 6
- Fire Rating - Data Cable Riser
- Shielded No
- Jacket Color Black
- Spool Length 1000 ft.
- Package Type - Data Cable Spool
- Conductor Size - Data Cable 23 AWG
- Total Number of Conductors - Data Cable 8 (4 Pair)
- Jacket Material - Wire and Cable Polyethylene
- NEC Article and Type 800 CMR, CMX
- Outside Dia. 0.250"
- Solid / Stranded Solid
- Frequency 250 MHz
- Operating Temp. Range -45 Degrees to 80 Degrees C
- Installation Temp. Range -30 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Bend Radius 1"
- Pulling Force 32 lb.
- Standards ANSI/TIA 568-C.2, UL 444, ANSI/TIA 862 (Building Automation), ICEA S-116-732, ICEA S-102-700, ISO/IEC 11801 Ed. 2.0 (Class E)
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1MWX5GENSPEED
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.