Manual Lift, Manual Push Stacker, 500 lb. Load Capacity, Lifting Height Max. 71"
- Item # 4YZ84
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GL-4 STR
- Catalog Page # 1230
- UNSPSC # 24101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Stacker
- Load Capacity 500 lb.
- Lifting Height Max. 71"
- Lifting Height Min. 3-1/2"
- Fork Length 22-1/2"
- Fork Width 20-1/2"
- Base Legs Inside Dim. 21-1/4" to 36"
- Base Legs Outside Dim. 28-3/4" to 43-1/2"
- Overall Length 43"
- Overall Width 28-3/4" to 43-1/2"
- Overall Height 67-1/2"
- Load Center 12"
- Invertible Forks Yes
- Frame Material Aluminum
- Caster Wheel Type (2) Swivel
- Front Caster Dia. 5"
- Front Wheel Dia. 2"
- Rear Wheel Dia. 8"
- Includes Hand Winch for Inverting Forks
- Lift Base Style Fixed Straddle
- Lift Control Hand Winch
- Lift Mechanism Chain/Cable
- Lift Mobility Manual Lift, Manual Push
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Lifting Height Forks Down 49-1/2"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.