Invertible Fork Counterbalanced Lift, 400 lb., Lifting Height Forks Up 120-1/2"
- Item# 18F633
- Mfr. Model# GL-8 CWB
- Catalog Page# 1230
- UNSPSC# 24101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Invertible Fork Counterbalanced Lift
- Load Capacity 400 lb.
- Lifting Height Forks Up 120-1/2"
- Lifting Height Forks Down 99"
- Min. Height Forks Down 3-1/2"
- Fork Length 22-1/2"
- Fork Width 3"
- Base Legs Inside Dim. 36"
- Base Legs Outside Dim. 43-1/2"
- Overall Length 28-1/2"
- Overall Width 43-1/2"
- Overall Height 67-1/2"
- Load Center 12"
- Frame Material Aluminum
- Caster Wheel Type (2) Swivel, (2) Rigid
- Front Caster Dia. 2"
- Rear Caster Dia. 5"
- Front Wheel Dia. 4"
- Rear Wheel Dia. 8"
- Includes Hand Winch for Inverting Forks
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.