Biosystems Digital Vortex-Genie 2 Mixer
- Item # 13R288
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SI-A536
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41103801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital control and display of speed from 500-3000 and time for touch is 1-99 seconds, 1-99 minutes for hands-free, or continuous. Unit is equipped with a microplate holder designed for Applied Biosystems microplate protocols.
- Overall Length 4.8 inches
- Overall Width 6.5 inches
- Overall Height 6.5 inches
- Operating Speed 500-3000 rpm
- Power Required 120V
- Material zinc die
- Special Features True speed feedback, specially designed for Applied Biosystems microplates
- Includes Microplate Adaptor for Applied Biosystems, Elastic Bands for Applied Biosystems
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.