Wood Soil Moisture Meter, 9V
- Item # 20VC78
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RHMG700DL
- Catalog Page # 598
- UNSPSC # 41112304
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Meter provides data to assess the extent of hidden condensation when checking surfaces before painting, wallpapering, or laying floors or tile. Also helps trace roof leaks and water seepage, and aids in selecting dry lumber. Takes and stores pin and pinless moisture level readings, as well as measurements for relative and absolute humidity, dew point, atmospheric pressure, and vapor pressure, and can calculate mixing ratio or GPP ratio. Functionality includes user-settable high/low RH and moisture level alarms, and Excel-formatted datalogging.
- Item Wood Soil Moisture Meter
- Special Features Has External K-Type Thermocouple Port
- Moisture Content 0% to 99.9%
- Temp. Range (F) -20 Degrees to 167 Degrees
- Display LCD
- Number of Species of Wood 0
- Data Hold Yes
- Dew Point Range (F) -76 Degrees to 140 Degrees
- Memory 5000 Records
- For Use With HVAC Systems
- Humidity Range (% RH) 0 to 100
- Min./Max. Memory Yes
- Battery Type 9V
- Includes External Moisture Probe
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions